· 2.5D curved screen
· 7 Inch LCD display with resolution of 1024×600
· 2 MP CMOS, WDR
· Auto fill light reduces light pollution
· Can hold 100,000 users, 100,000 face images, 100,000 cards, 100,000
password, 50 administrators, and 300,000 records
· Support face, IC card, password unlock and unlock through their
· With face detection box; the largest face among faces that appear
at the same time is recognized first; the maximum face size can be
configured on the web
· Face-camera distance: 0.3 m–2.0 m; human height: 0.9 m–2.4 m
(lens-ground distance: 1.4 m)
· With face recognition algorithm, the access controller can recognize
more than 360 positions on human face
· Face recognition speed: 0.2 s per face
· Support liveness detection
· Accurate recognition in backlight and front light
· Various unlock status display modes protect user privacy
· Support enabling/disabling the temperature monitoring mode; temperature
monitoring range is 30°C to 50°C ; temperature monitoring
distance range is 0.3 m–1.8 m; temperature monitoring error is ±0.5°C;
report temperature anomaly alarm
wearing a mask
· Support duress alarm, tamper alarm, intrusion alarm, door contact
timeout alarm, and illegal card exceeding threshold alarm
· Support general users, patrol users, VIP users, guest users, and special
Since its inception, dual spectrum cameras (visible and Infrared) were deployed to major cities all over the world, including the United States, after January as a solution to monitor & combat the pandemic.
With the exponential spread, the dual spectrum camera solution has been deployed in business complexes, banks, company parks, and other critical infrastructures across the United States. To enable a safe working environment, many businesses have been using this technology at their facilities to help improve safety. The dual spectrum camera solution measures the body temperature of employees, capable of handling thousands of staff flow every day. Compared to the traditional way of body temperature measurement – a forehead thermometer, using dual spectrum camera solution can significantly improve speed and accuracy, and at the same time, help reduce cross-infection via long-range, non-contact measurement. It is estimated to measure the temperature of 5,000 people, it will take about 4.2 hours using a forehead thermometer, as it takes at least 3 seconds to measure each person. When using the dual spectrum solutions, this task would take only 30 minutes with measures 3 persons per second. It also features a high accuracy rate of ±0.5℉ when used with a black body module. The dual spectrum camera solution has the option of being used with a special management software, AI NVRs or a special server.
An American company was happy to report that the solution helped their business detect a couple of suspected cases in just a few hours of operation. The Dual Spectrum Camera System is an advanced alert solution based on the detection of elevated human body temperature. A thermal camera paired with a black-body temperature sensor relays real-time data with alerts into the CMS or NVR for advanced algorithm processing.
The dual spectrum solution has been in the front line of this worldwide pandemic, to assist with data pertaining to subjects detective with elevated human body temperature in airports, railway stations, hospitals, schools, among other sites worldwide, which is why it is vital to have this solution to keep everyone safe.
- Detection accuracy of +/- 0.5 ℉
- Detection distance between 6-15ft (depending on the solution)
- Real-time statistics on captured temperatures
- Turn-key solution = Quick on-site setup.
- Multiple storage options
What we can do for you
- Demo’s available upon request.
- Special bulk pricing!
- Project Registration may yield higher discounts.
- Immediate stock available (First come First serve).